Work With Us
Thank you for your interest in applying for a job with us. Early Break ensures that every stage of our recruitment process is fair and reasonable.
If you have any queries about a vacancy, please contact Early Break Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0161 723 3880.
Holding Families Co-ordinator
Posted: 11th July, 2020
Holding Families Co-ordinator, Rochdale, full time, 12 months in the first instance
EB Salary Points Range 31 – 33, £26,182 – £27,751 per annum
- Be an organised individual able to manage a high case load of families experiencing problems related to substance misuse and other vulnerabilities
- Be able to work effectively within a team
- Be skilled and confident to deliver training and support for external partners in relation to substance misuse and the issues related to it
- Offer group work to families and targeted groups related to improving skills and knowledge in others
- Have the ability to carry out specialist assessments and care planning
- Strong awareness of legislation as it applies to young people particularly focussed on safeguarding, substance misuse, criminal justice and emotional health and well being
- Be prepared to work evenings and/or occasional weekends as required by the role
- To contribute to the wider work of the charity and its entrepreneurial development
- Be a reflective practitioner in the role
As a worker you will be child focussed in your practice, you will be a reflective worker who engages in the opportunities to build on your practice that this role offers. You are someone who is organised in your administration and yet can work at depth with vulnerable young people and their families. You will have a knowledge base of the environment of children and family services and will bring to the role your willingness and experience to support others to change lives and safeguard as required.
Closing date for applications: 24th July 2020 at noon
Interview date: 31st July 2020 only