What we do
Future You with Early Break is a 1 to 1 mentoring service for young people who are not currently in education, employment or training, living in Bury, Rochdale and Oldham aged 18-24.
Future You is a 1 to 1 mentoring service personalised to each young person who works with us. We will provide a range of support depending on your needs, circumstances and ambitions. A dedicated mentor will work with you to create an action plan of the support you need. Your mentor will meet with you regularly and you can meet in-person, online or over the phone- your choice.
You can get help with:
- Personal skills such as confidence building
- Goal setting
- Job search support including CVs and interviews
- Health and Wellbeing
- Completing applications
- Life skills such as money management
- Access to specialist support
- And much more!
We can provide up to 9 months of mentoring support and will help you work towards a positive outcome such as employment, self-employment, apprenticeships, training or education.
To be eligible for the project you need to meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18-24
- Not currently in education, employment or training (we may be able to support people on zero-hour contracts).
- Live in Bury, Rochdale or Oldham
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
If you would like to refer yourself for some support (or would like to refer someone else), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org stating which project you are interested in and asking for further information. Someone will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.